How do I book a place at an event taking place in Impressions Gallery?
If you would like to book a place at an event at Impressions Gallery, please visit the Events section of our website, where booking instructions are detailed for each individual event.
If you have any additional queries simply visit our Welcome Desk.
Alternatively you can call the Welcome Desk on 08450 515 882 or email email@example.com
How can I find out more about the artwork when I visit your exhibitions?
All Impressions exhibitions are accompanied by a resource area in the Lounge where you can sit down, relax and find out more about the work on show.
For each exhibition you can access the following free resources:
- Information sheets which you can take away
- Large print information sheets which you can take away
- Related publications and specially collated information about the artist and exhibition available to read in the Lounge resource area
- A talk by the artist or exhibition curator
- Sound enhancement systems available on request
- Introductory exhibition tours on request
Individual exhibitions are also often accompanied by an audio recording or short film, where the artist or curator will discuss the exhibition.
You can find out more about the individual resources available for each show by visiting the current exhibitions page on the website. http://www.impressions-gallery.com/exhibitions