We are delighted to be welcoming you back to the gallery from the 18 May 2021.
The exhibition Being Inbetween by Carolyn Mendelsohn will run until 24 July 2021.
We have made some changes that put your safety, as well as the safety of our staff team, first. Below you can find information on what you need to know before you visit, and what to expect when you arrive at the gallery.
These safety measures are in line with current government guidance, and we have been awarded We’re Good To Go status from Visit Britain for the systems we have in place:
• You don’t need to book a ticket to visit, however we will be limiting the number of visitors inside the venue at any one time.
• When you visit, you will need to wear a face covering to protect you and those around you.
• We will be asking for the contact details of all visitors to the gallery. These will be kept for 21 days and only shared with NHS Track and Trace in the event of a visitor or member of the team testing positive for COVID-19.
• We ask that everyone keep 2m social distance from others, uses the hand sanitiser provided and follows the clearly marked one-way routes.
• Our toilets are closed.
• Members of our friendly staff team will be on hand to manage the flow of visitors and to provide any information or support you need.
• Most importantly if you or anyone else you live with displays symptoms associated with COVID-19 please postpone your visit and stay at home.