When restrictions ease on 19 July 2021, Impressions Gallery will maintain a cautious approach and retain some safety measures such as mask wearing, extra hygiene procedures and social distancing.
As an organisation committed to inclusion, we want to ensure our disabled and clinically extremely vulnerable colleagues and visitors have the support they need to take advantage of reopening like everyone else.
Below you can find information on what you need to know before you visit, and what to expect when you arrive at the gallery.
• You don’t need to book a ticket to visit, however we will be limiting the number of visitors inside the venue at any one time.
• When you visit, you will need to wear a face covering to protect you and those around you, unless you are exempt.
• All visitors need to register their visit with NHS Test and Trace upon arrival by scanning the QR code or by giving their details to a member of staff.
• We ask that everyone keep 2m social distance from others, uses the hand sanitiser provided and follows the clearly marked one-way routes.
• Our toilets are closed.
• Members of our friendly staff team will be on hand to manage the flow of visitors and to provide any information or support you need.
• Most importantly if you or anyone else you live with displays symptoms associated with COVID-19 please postpone your visit and stay at home.